An Ayurvedic Health Consultation can be in-house or on-line
3 Easy Steps
1. Complete the necessary Forms [as best you can] by clicking on the link and press Submit
2. Book into the calendar and make the purchase
3. Check your emails for appointment details. If Zoom appointment the link will be sent
[Please check Junk emails and download Zoom in preparation for the call]
What To Expect In The Consultation
During your initial consultation Susan will be listening to your concerns and gaining insight into your current health history and wellbeing. During the consultation Susan will access your body type based on your unique constitution Vata, Pitta and Kapha and state of mind (based on the Ayurvedic principles of Sattva, Rajas and Tamas), identify the causative factors responsible for any imbalances and assess which of the body’s tissues/organs and channels have been affected. This diagnosis will be carried out in the form of Ayurvedic iridology, pulse [if in person] and tongue diagnosis and which will give a clear idea of the person’s state of health.
From this Susan will design an easy to follow health program leading you in a progressive manner towards your goals. Each client is unique and rather than a one size fits all approach we structure your treatment plan according to your individual needs which leads to longer lasting and better results. This may require 4-5 visits depending on the case and requirements.
Treatment involves diet and lifestyle modifications, the use of herbs, body treatments and diet recommendations specifically designed to balance the bodies intelligence, improve clarity of mind, digestion and vitality/immunity.
A follow up session is recommended after your initial consultation to help make any necessary adjustments and to make sure your needs are being met. This will provide you with ongoing support and further education with your health through Ayurvedic knowledge.
Ayurvedic Consultation Can Assist With:
Achieving health for the mind and body
Those wanting to learn more about their own health and wellbeing and ready to implement changes needed to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
High cholesterol and high blood pressure
Lack of energy, tiredness and fatigue
Eczema, psoriasis and other skin complaints
IBS, and other digestive disorders
Menstrual cycle and hormonal disorders – for problems such as PMS, dysmenorrhea, irregular periods, PCOS, infertility issues, fibroids and menopause.
Depression, stress, anxiety and other mental disorders
Common colds and flus
Arthritis and those suffering from chronic pain
Any chronic disease conditions or conditions of chronic inflammation
Those who suffer from ailments such as Cancer, liver problems, diabetes, bronchitis, migraine, obesity, MS and heat problems.
Those who want to treat their health in a natural way.
Those looking for an integrative medicine approach.
Ayurvedic Follow up Appointment
A follow up session is recommended after your initial consultation to help make any necessary adjustments and to make sure your needs are being met.
On-Line Zoom Ayurvedic Consultation
Free Zoom call to talk with Sue
If you would like an online appointment to discuss how Ayurveda can help you before making an in-house appointment or an On-line appointment this Free Zoom video call is perfect for you.
We use Surya Ayurvedic products (Ayurda)
Surya Ayurveda was established by Dr. S. Ajit with a mission to provide high quality Ayurvedic products to the Australasian market. Dr. Ajit has 35 years of clinical experience and is the most experienced Ayurvedic Doctor practicing in Australasia. He is also the only Ayurvedic Doctor outside India who has worked for the Government of India as an Ayurvedic Medical Officer for over 19 years.
From this experience he has developed a deep understanding of Ayurvedic traditional formulations as well as in depth knowledge of most of the Ayurvedic companies operating in India.
Dr Ajit ensures that these preparations are export quality Ayurvedic products also pays for separate scientific testing on all herbs and medicines to ensure they are free from heavy metal contamination. This is all a part of Surya Ayurveda’s commitment to the safety of these herbal preparations and ultimately a therapeutic effectiveness second to none.
You can be assured that all products purchased from Surya Ayurveda meet the following requirements:
- They are specially for the export market for Ayurvedic medicines;
- That have been separately tested for heavy metal levels;
- Arishtas, Chyawanprash, Kesri Kalp, Herbal Syrups (eg Livlife, Koffnil) and Rosa Plus Jam are all made on special product runs for Surya Ayurveda, where only jaggery (and no white sugar) is used;
- Herbs that meet the high level ‘mesh’ standard for churnas which provides the best absorption;
- New herbal formulas developed after decades of work by Dr Ajit exclusively for Surya Ayurveda’s Ayurda label (eg. M-Power, Shakti-Ton, Shanti-Ton, Re-Nil etc)
Unique Features of Ayurvedic Products
- Ayurvedic treatment targets the root cause of all illness rather than treating the symptoms of disease and utilises natural earth derived products in this light.
- Ayurvedic products will only be a combination of pure herbs & minerals and never contain synthetic vitamins and other substances.
- Ayurvedic products, while helping to dislodge toxins from deep tissue, will also assist in the rejuvenation of that tissue.
- Ayurvedic products will help to revive the intelligence of particular organs or tissues that has been affected by the build-up of toxins. Once the effect has been achieved one need not become dependent on such products.
- Ayurveda gives each individual an opportunity to take control of their own health by enhancing their awareness through incorporating Ayurvedic principles into their lives. This is not a statement in keeping with the heading about products.
- Ayurvedic products are utilised within a totally holistic framework – not as quick fix bullets – and so work in conjunction with a total whole life program to bring about renewal and healing on a total mind, body, spirit level.
17 Hunter Street, West Mackay, Australia