Do you sense that YOU have a hidden feminine energy that longs to be seen, accepted, valued- and used for healing purpose for the whole of humanity?
The world needs us right now to give birth to new life, to balance the energies. We need both, the masculine and feminine energies for natural life to continue.
To help in this process I will share with with you the 5000 year old unchanging knowledge of Ayurveda. This life science uses right thinking, right diet, lifestyle and the use of herbs to remind you of your unchanging self that resides underneath all the fear, pain and heartache that life presents us. Learn how to see your adversities as your biggest blessings and hear from other inspirational woman who have overcome cancer, have created very successful businesses and pushed through barriers to live to their highest potential.
When Does It Start? and what’s included?
We will begin with a meet and Greet on Saturday the 15th January at 9.00am over a delicious cup of Chai tea and we will receive our welcome packs and journals for the month ahead.
29th January Retreat Day
The 30 Days will begin with Our Special Goddess Retreat Day held Saturday the 29th January at Old 8 Limb Studio. This will include a nourishing cooking class of Ayurvedic food, shared lunch and delicious Chai tea will be served throughout the day. We will find out our Unique doshas [This is our unique blue print given to us at birth. According to Ayurveda, because we each have a unique constitution, our health prescription must be unique to us. This means that in order to be healthy, you need to eat certain foods beneficial for your body type and stay away from others. Your exercise program must be personally suitable as well. Your constitution determines very much about you-your body, your personality, even how you relate to other people. Understanding it lets you know what you need in order to be healthy. Our day will end with a beautiful Restorative Yoga and meditation session so you will go home feeling blissful and ensured a wonderful nights sleep.
Join Sue for a 1 hour Yoga and Meditation session and an inspirational session Based On The Four Desires by Rod Stryker, creating a life of purpose, happiness, prosperity, and freedom. Sue’s daughter Tayah Deakin will also tell you her story of how getting Bladder Cancer at age 19 and 12 months after her recovery being diagnosed of a chronic Blood Cancer changed her life for the better in so many ways. Tayah’s approach to life now is inspirational and contagious. These Saturday sessions will give you the opportunity to discuss your progress and receive guidance to move with confidence throughout the 30 days.
Join Sue for 1 hour Yoga and meditation. Continue on with The 4 Four Desires, this knowledge will give you lots of tools to move forward with confidence in 2022. Deb Ahern another inspirational goddess, Founder/Owner of Debbie Seafoods will Talk about her life story. Find out what it takes to own and operate a very successful family business for 30 years and evolve as a woman in business.
Goddess Evening- Kirtan evening With Anna and her husband Chris. Kirtan music or Yogic chanting combines music and mantra-words and sounds that vibrate at the highest level of awareness. It is an effortless and joyful way to meditate. You simply let the music and mantra do the work for you. The musical meditation of Kirtan soothes the nervous system, just like a Yoga class. Both are easy and fun. Kirtan calms the mind without struggling to concentrate. After the session we will share a light meal and Chai tea together.
GRADUATION DAY Another amazing women will share her story with us. Find out what it takes to Stand up for what you believe in. Amanda Camm a fellow Yogini, Past deputy Mayor of Mackay and currently Member for Whitsunday. On this day we will begin with a short meditation, share some stories of the last 30 days and share some delicious homemade Bliss Balls and Chai tea.
30 Day Live streaming with me each week morning at 5.45am is included too, as long as you have a computer to watch the class. This class is perfect to give you motivation to get out of bed before the sun and stay connected throughout the week. [This is optional]
Benefits you will receive over the 30days
- Be in the company of like minded woman in a safe, supportive environment where there is no judgment or expectation. We are all unique but also so very much the same.
- You will learn the benefits of regular consistent yoga and meditation practice.
- You will learn how to manage and nourish your mind.
- You will be a more positive, joyful person after the program.
- You will learn an Ayurvedic morning routine that will keep your immune system strong and prevent disease from building up in your body.
- You will learn how easy it is to cook nourishing food that includes different grains and legumes that you may have never cooked with before. This is a secret to Mind health. Feeling balanced in the mind, this alone will change your life!
- You will learn how important herbs are in your diet to keep your body and mind balanced and free of disease. Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric and onion and many others to ensure your system expels toxins on a daily basis.
- You will have heaps of Fun
What the program includes
- 5 x 2 hour sessions with Sue.
- A Delicious Retreat Day. Anna Larwood who is a dear friend and fellow Ayurvedic Practitioner from Akshara Ayurveda will be joining me to help with the Ayurvedic cooking demonstration. You will learn how to Make Ghee and the benefits, delicious Chai which is so much better for you than coffee, a delicious breakfast to begin your day with energy, delicious lunch and dinner options.
- We will share this food together and after lunch Anna will guide you through a beautiful chanting meditation session and guided meditation.
- You will receive a Journal to record your food, activities and meditations. This is super important for positive change and self healing.
- Friday Evening the 18thFeb is our Goddess evening, which will include a Kirtan chanting session With Anna Larwood and her Husband Chris. Kirtan combines music and mantra- words and sounds that vibrate at the highest level of awareness. It is an effortless and joyful way to meditate. You simply let the music and mantra do the work for you. If you have never experienced this before i’m sure you will enjoy this immensely.
- Graduation day the 26th Feb is where you will receive Your Goddess certificate of Transformation to remind yourself if you forget how amazing you are and we will share delicious bliss balls and Chai.
- You will gain more friends and lots of love and guidance from me and the other women to ensure you feel safe and supported along the way.
- Free 30 days membership on the 8 Limb Yoga Tribe FB Group. [Optional]
Video on Demand
Testimonials Contact Us