Modern day to day living can leave one feeling heavy, sluggish and low on energy, this massage will assist in the removal of toxins and leave you feeling light and clear. To help further deepen the effects of the massage a head massage is giving at the end to balance all the senses.
Ayurvedic Marma Massage is for anyone who suffers from:
Fatigue and tiredness
Aches and pains in the body
Marma Point Massage
Duration 75 mins
Marma Point Massage [Therapeutic] with Steam
Duration 90 minutes
Unique Features of Ayurvedic Massage
- Delays the aging process
- Promotes elasticity, strength and flexibility of the muscles
- Balances Vata
107 Marma Points are worked during the massage
- Increases stamina
- Provides resistance against disease
- Removes toxins from the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Opens the flow of Prana or life force by balancing the three Doshas
- Special medicated oils are used to assists in the healing process
- Completely de-stresses the body
How often do you have a Massage?
It is advisable to have an Ayurvedic massage once a fortnight or once a month depending on the individual, it will also aid in the healing process for those who are on an Ayurvedic program.
After treatment care
- Leave some time after your treatment to rest
- Follow therapist home recommendations
- Leave the oil on for at least 1 hour before you shower
- Eat a light meal after your treatment
- Drink plenty of warm water or herbal tea
- Try to avoid stimulants that may not support the desired effect of your treatment
This treatment involves the use of oil, we recommend wearing clothes you don’t mind getting oil on, until you can shower.
17 Hunter Street, West Mackay, Australia